Due to recent updates of most of the browsers, Magento product image uploading buttons are not showing anymore. I have recently received a support question from one of our clients that he cannot upload product images due to the disappearance of the brows and upload buttons. There was no recent change on the website, so I was sure that it must be something with the browser.
These buttons are actually flash file and browsers deal with flash files different due to security reasons. After a little research, I have found the following solution. You will have to allow Flash for that particular website in Chrome Browser settings.
Follow the below steps:
1. Go to menu in the right corner
2. Click on the ‘Settings’ link
3. On setting page, scroll down to ‘Advanced’ and click on it.
4. In the ‘Privacy and Security’ section go to the second last option ‘Content Settings’
5. Click on the ‘Content Settings’ tab
6. Click on the ‘Flash’ tab
7. In the allow section click ‘ADD’ button and type your website URL.
Click here for Magento Ecommerce Website Development.